More features added to zame-haxe-particles:
- Support for embedded textures (both zipped or not)
- Sprites renderer added, which allows to use some color-effects for flash target
- Fallback to drawTiles renderer when WebGL is not available for html5 target
- Fix problem, when buttons under particle renderer was not clickable (for html5 target)
And two minor things:
zame-haxe-particles updated again.
Code refactored, minor bugs fixed.
To go to the stress test click on image at top of the post (11 particle emitters, 9776 individual particles).
- Code refactored a little
- Bug with radial emitter fixed
- Support for .json format added
- Support for .pex and .lap formats added
When I need particles for one of my games, I searched a bit, and found excellent Particle Designer 2 for mac. Although this app is a little expensive (€36.99) and sometimes crashes, it allows you to create particle systems in an easy way.
Then I started looking for particle emitter, compatible with OpenFL, but all I found – it is old and abandoned projects.
I decide to create my own library.